Dr. Mustafa Hussain Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mustafa Hussain?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Mustafa Hussain?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 12th, 2016

My son was his patient and he turned to suicide last year. Neither I, nor his father have heard one word from him or his office. This man and the facility he works at did not do their job and the result was the loss of my 22 year old son.

August 27th, 2015

Horrible

This guy is a horrible doctor. I go in wanting to talk about a certain issue and he gets side tracked. He has his lackeys do all the ground work and they report to him. It's fine if he wants to do that, but if I wanted to go to a teaching doctor, I would've sought one out. He's obsessed with trying to be a one stop shop doctor, trying to diagnose other things, ordering up lab tests, etc. A visit twice a year doesn't cut it for me. I won't be going back.

September 30th, 2014

I will Never go back

I showed up to my first appointment 1/2 hour early and ended up waiting 1hr and 45 minutes. Torture since the waiting area smelled like urine. He saw a patient that came in an hour & 15 minutes after me first. he spent very little time with me, maybe 10 minutes and then gave me a medication that was awful. It took me a year and a half to go to someone who actually took time for me and I am glad i did. Thank God for Decent doctors!

May 14th, 2012

Great Doctor !

I have gone to Dr. Hussain for a number of years, he has helped me go on with my life. He is a great doctor.

March 21st, 2012

Not many doctors like Dr. Hussain

I have had different psychiatrists in the past 20 years. This is the first one that is compassionate, knowegable and listens to you. It is his goal to find the right medication to help your condition so you can live the life at its fullest. Doctors like Dr. Hussain are few and far between. How fortunate I feel to have him as my psychiatrist. THANKS DR. HUSSAIN !!!!!!!!!!!

January 25th, 2012

I have gone to Dr. Hussain for a period of years. He has helped me to get on the right medication. He listens to me and tries to help me. His office staff is also great. They work me in when I am not doing well. They also return your calls as quickly as possible.

August 2nd, 2016