A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mustafa Kabeer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mustafa Kabeer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mustafa Kabeer, MD is board certified in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabeer graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kabeer has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mustafa H Kabeer MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Mustafa H. Kabeer practice?
- Dr. Mustafa Kabeer has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mustafa Kabeer practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Viejo, CA.
See Orange Surgeons and Orange Pediatric Surgeons.