A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mustafa Mahdavy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mustafa Mahdavy is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mustafa Mahdavy, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahdavy graduated from Isfahan University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Mahdavy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Medical Center - Franklinton
- St Tammany Parish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mustafa Mahdavy MD is a male Pathologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Mustafa Mahdavy practice?
- Dr. Mustafa Mahdavy has 1 office location.
Dr. Mustafa Mahdavy practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology near Covington, LA.
See Covington Pathologists.