Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mustafa Moazam
Dr. Mustafa Moazam, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM, with another office in El Paso, TX. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Adult Care and Pediatrics. Dr. Moazam is affiliated with Presbyterian Hospital, Sierra Providence East Medical Center and Providence Memorial Hospital. Dr. Moazam has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mustafa Moazam has the following 4 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
- Adult Care
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Mustafa Moazam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.