A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mustafa Sahin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mustafa Sahin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mustafa Sahin, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sahin graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sahin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mustafa Sahin MD and PHD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mustafa Sahin practice?
- Dr. Mustafa Sahin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mustafa Sahin practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brookline, MA.
See Boston Neurologists.