Dr. Mustafa Sardini MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.0
  • 1 patient rating
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

February 21st, 2012
Dr.
Dr. Sardini is both unprofessional and incompetent when it comes to patient care. He is incapable of understanding diagnoses outside of his limited knowledge range. When in the ICU, I refused to be transported via ambulance to Dallas (200 miles away) and he then released me the next day despite my impaired liver functioning. "Your numbers are headed in the right direction and you look less toxic," was his justification for releasing me from ICU to home the day after refusing transportation to another hospital (as I am a single mom and have 2 young children). His beside manner was nothing short of smarmy, where he sat next to me and rubbed my leg when he talked. He gave me a non-urgent diagnosis when in the first few hours of critical care, and so the insurance company could not bill it correctly (it was billed as non-urgent and out-of-network despite being in critical condition and requiring a week in the ICU). I will NEVER utilize the hospital that he is a hospitalist at because of his incompetence. He would not call my PCP and get my complex medical history. He should not have a license to practice medicine.