A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mustafa Suterwala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mustafa Suterwala is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mustafa Suterwala, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Suterwala graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Suterwala has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mustafa Saleh Suterwala MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mustafa S. Suterwala practice?
- Dr. Mustafa Suterwala has 1 office location.
Dr. Mustafa Suterwala practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.