A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mustafa Ugurlu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mustafa Ugurlu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mustafa Ugurlu, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ugurlu graduated from Hacettepe Universitesi, Ankara. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ugurlu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New Milford Hospital
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital
- The Charlotte Hungerford Hospital, Torrington CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mustafa M Ugurlu MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mustafa M. Ugurlu practice?
- Dr. Mustafa Ugurlu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mustafa Ugurlu practices Surgery near Torrington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN.
See Torrington Surgeons.