A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mustafa Ugurlu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mustafa Ugurlu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mustafa Ugurlu, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ugurlu graduated from Hacettepe Universitesi, Ankara.
Dr. Ugurlu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New Milford Hospital
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital
- The Charlotte Hungerford Hospital, Torrington CT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ugurlu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mustafa M. Ugurlu practice?
Dr. Mustafa Ugurlu practices Surgery near Torrington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN.
See Torrington Surgeons.