A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mustafa Zaidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mustafa Zaidi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaidi graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Zaidi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
- Dallas VA Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mustafa Husnain Zaidi MBBS and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mustafa H. Zaidi practice?
- Dr. Mustafa Zaidi has 1 office location.
Dr. Mustafa Zaidi practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.