A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mustafa Ziyalan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mustafa Ziyalan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ziyalan
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Ziyalan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mustafa Ziyalan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ziyalan graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ziyalan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mustafa Savas Ziyalan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mustafa S. Ziyalan practice?
- Dr. Mustafa Ziyalan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mustafa Ziyalan practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.