A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mustafizur Rahman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mustafizur Rahman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahman graduated from Rajshahi Medical College.
Dr. Rahman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mustafizur Rahman MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mustafizur Rahman practice?
- Dr. Mustafizur Rahman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mustafizur Rahman practices Anesthesiology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Anesthesiologists.