A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mustapha Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Khan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Virtua-West Jersey Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mustapha Mohamed Khan MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mustapha M. Khan practice?
- Dr. Mustapha Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Mustapha Khan practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Family Physicians and Camden Primary Care Doctors.