A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mustapha Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Khan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Virtua-West Jersey Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mustapha Mohamed Khan MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mustapha M. Khan practice?
- Dr. Mustapha Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Mustapha Khan practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Family Physicians and Camden General Practitioners.