Learn more about Dr. Mustaqeem Qazi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mustaqeem Qazi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mustaqeem Qazi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Qazi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Qazi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital
- -J.F.K. Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Qazi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mustaqeem A. Qazi practice?
Dr. Mustaqeem Qazi practices Internal Medicine near Indio, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Quinta, CA.
See Indio Internists.