A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mustaqeem Qazi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mustaqeem Qazi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mustaqeem Qazi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Qazi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Qazi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital
- -J.F.K. Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mustaqeem Ahmed Qazi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mustaqeem A. Qazi practice?
- Dr. Mustaqeem Qazi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mustaqeem Qazi practices Internal Medicine near Indio, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Quinta, CA.
See Indio Internists.