A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mustaquim Chowdhury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mustaquim Chowdhury is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mustaquim Chowdhury, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chowdhury graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chowdhury has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tuality Healthcare
- Tuality Community Hospital
- Tuality Forest Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mustaquim F Chowdhury MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mustaquim F. Chowdhury practice?
- Dr. Mustaquim Chowdhury has 1 office location.
Dr. Mustaquim Chowdhury practices Internal Medicine near Hillsboro, OR.
See Hillsboro Internists.