A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mustufa Boxwalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mustufa Boxwalla, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boxwalla graduated from Maharashtra University of Health Sciences.
Dr. Boxwalla has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mustufa Y Boxwalla BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Neonatologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mustufa Y. Boxwalla practice?
- Dr. Mustufa Boxwalla has 1 office location.
Dr. Mustufa Boxwalla practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians.