A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muthayipalayam Thirumoorthi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muthayipalayam Thirumoorthi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thirumoorthi
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thirumoorthi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muthayipalayam Thirumoorthi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Haemophilus Infections
- Infectious Arthritis (septic arthritis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thirumoorthi graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thirumoorthi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muthayipalayam C Thirumoorthi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Muthayipalayam C. Thirumoorthi practice?
- Dr. Muthayipalayam Thirumoorthi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Muthayipalayam Thirumoorthi practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Grosse Pointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Pediatricians and Grosse Pointe Infectious Disease Doctors.