A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muthayipalayam Thirumoorthi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muthayipalayam Thirumoorthi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muthayipalayam Thirumoorthi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Haemophilus Infections
- Infectious Arthritis (septic arthritis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thirumoorthi graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thirumoorthi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muthayipalayam C Thirumoorthi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Muthayipalayam C. Thirumoorthi practice?
- Dr. Muthayipalayam Thirumoorthi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Muthayipalayam Thirumoorthi practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Grosse Pointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Novi, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Pediatricians and Grosse Pointe Infectious Disease Doctors.