A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muthiah Muthiah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muthiah Muthiah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muthiah
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Muthiah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muthiah Muthiah, MBBS, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Muthiah graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Muthiah has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Methodist Fayette Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muthiah Pugazhenthi Muthiah MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muthiah P. Muthiah practice?
- Dr. Muthiah Muthiah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Muthiah Muthiah practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Internists, Memphis Pulmonologists, Memphis Critical Care Practitioners, and Memphis Sleep Medicine Doctors.