Dr. Muthiah Pugazhenthi Muthiah MD and MBBS is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
Learn more about Dr. Muthiah Muthiah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muthiah Muthiah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muthiah Muthiah, MD, MBBS is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Muthiah graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Muthiah has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Methodist Fayette Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Muthiah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 29 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 6 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Muthiah P. Muthiah practice?
Dr. Muthiah Muthiah practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Internists, Memphis Pulmonologists, Memphis Critical Care Practitioners, and Memphis Sleep Medicine Doctors.