A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muthiah Muthiah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muthiah Muthiah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muthiah Muthiah, MBBS, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Muthiah graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Muthiah has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Le Bonheur Germantown Hospital
- Regional Medical Center At Memphis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Muthiah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 29 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 6 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Muthiah Muthiah practice?
Dr. Muthiah Muthiah practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Internists, Memphis Pulmonologists, Memphis Critical Care Practitioners, and Memphis Sleep Medicine Doctors.