A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muthiah Muthiah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muthiah Muthiah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muthiah Muthiah, MBBS, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Muthiah graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Muthiah has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Fayette Hospital
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muthiah Muthiah MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muthiah Muthiah practice?
- Dr. Muthiah Muthiah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Muthiah Muthiah practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Internists, Memphis Pulmonologists, Memphis Critical Care Practitioners, and Memphis Sleep Medicine Doctors.