A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muthiah Sabanayagam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muthiah Sabanayagam is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muthiah Sabanayagam, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabanayagam graduated from University Of Colombo.
Dr. Sabanayagam has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cherry Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muthiah Krishnasamy Sabanayagam MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Muthiah K. Sabanayagam practice?
- Dr. Muthiah Sabanayagam has 1 office location.
Dr. Muthiah Sabanayagam practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Goldsboro, NC.
See Goldsboro Psychiatrists and Goldsboro Addiction Specialists.