A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muthiah Sabanayagam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muthiah Sabanayagam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sabanayagam
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sabanayagam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muthiah Sabanayagam, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabanayagam graduated from University Of Colombo.
Dr. Sabanayagam has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cherry Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muthiah Krishnasamy Sabanayagam MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Muthiah K. Sabanayagam practice?
- Dr. Muthiah Sabanayagam has 1 office location.
Dr. Muthiah Sabanayagam practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Goldsboro, NC.
See Goldsboro Psychiatrists, Goldsboro Adolescent Specialists, and Goldsboro Geriatric Doctors.