A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muthiah Subramanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muthiah Subramanian is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Subramanian graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muthiah Subramanian MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muthiah Subramanian practice?
- Dr. Muthiah Subramanian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Muthiah Subramanian practices Internal Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists.