A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muthiah Sukumaran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muthiah Sukumaran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sukumaran
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sukumaran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muthiah Sukumaran, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer
- Silicosis (Dust-related lung disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sukumaran graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sukumaran has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muthiah Sukumaran BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Muthiah Sukumaran practice?
- Dr. Muthiah Sukumaran has 1 office location.
Dr. Muthiah Sukumaran practices Pulmonary Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Pulmonologists.