A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muthiah Thangavelu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thangavelu
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thangavelu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muthiah Thangavelu, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thangavelu graduated from Madurai Medical College.
Dr. Thangavelu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Provena United Samaritans Med Center-Logan
- Provena Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muthiah Thangavelu BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Muthiah Thangavelu practice?
- Dr. Muthiah Thangavelu has 1 office location.
Dr. Muthiah Thangavelu practices Surgery near Danville, IL.
See Danville Surgeons.