A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muthiah Thangavelu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muthiah Thangavelu, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thangavelu graduated from Madurai Medical College.
Dr. Thangavelu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Provena United Samaritans Med Center-Logan
- Provena Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muthiah Thangavelu BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Muthiah Thangavelu practice?
- Dr. Muthiah Thangavelu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Muthiah Thangavelu practices Surgery near Danville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bourbonnais, IL.
See Danville Surgeons.