Gastroenterologists
1153 Centre St
Suite 45
Jamaica Plain, MA 02130
617-522-9996
Locations and availability (4)

|  professional  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2012

explained proceedure, was there for any questions I asked.

|  The best Doctor Ever  |  show details
Feb 13th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr Mutinga for a long time.He is very caring and compassionate.He has never steered me wrong.He has always been accurate in his diagnosis.And he follows through with everything.He calls when he says he will.I have set family and friends to him and they all say the same thing.His staff is just as nice as he is.Everytime I have been hospitalized and the nurses find out who my Doctor says hey allsay you could not have a better Doctor.Even other Doctors have said that to me.I am grateful I have Dr Mutinga.

|  The only Gastro man to go to!  |  show details
by Jerry M. on Sep 14th, 2010

i was in the Falmouth, Ma hospital with a blocked colon. After 6 days, 30 enemas, and a 30 minute flexible sygmoidoscopy that were all unsuccessful, they transferred me to the Faulkner to see Dr. Mutinga. the next morning he performed a 3 Hour Flex Syg (that's right, 3 hours!!) and he cleared the obstruction. I truly feel his expertise helped me where other doctors could not. He saved me from having to be opened up and having a bag put in place for up to 1-2 months!