Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Muthu Arunachalam
Dr. Muthu Arunachalam, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Livingston, NJ. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Arunachalam is affiliated with Jamaica Hospital Medical Center, Saint Barnabas Medical Center and Monmouth Medical Center. Dr. Arunachalam has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Muthu Arunachalam has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Muthu Arunachalam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Livingston, NJ.
Dr. Michael Jerome
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Livingston, NJ 0.01 mi
Dr. Viral Shah
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Livingston, NJ 0.01 mi18
Dr. Robert Sipzner
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Livingston, NJ 0.01 mi35