A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muthukrishnan Vasanthakumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muthukrishnan Vasanthakumar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muthukrishnan Vasanthakumar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vasanthakumar graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Vasanthakumar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muthukrishnan Krishnan Vasanthakumar MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muthukrishnan K. Vasanthakumar practice?
- Dr. Muthukrishnan Vasanthakumar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Muthukrishnan Vasanthakumar practices Internal Medicine near Catonsville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Catonsville Internists.