A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muthukumar Muthusamy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muthukumar Muthusamy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muthusamy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Muthusamy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muthukumar Muthusamy, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Muthusamy graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Muthusamy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Coney Island Hospital
- Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muthukumar Muthusamy BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Muthukumar Muthusamy practice?
- Dr. Muthukumar Muthusamy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Muthukumar Muthusamy practices Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.