A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muthukumar Muthusamy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muthukumar Muthusamy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muthusamy
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Muthusamy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muthukumar Muthusamy, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Muthusamy graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Muthusamy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Coney Island Hospital
- Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muthukumar Muthusamy BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Muthukumar Muthusamy practice?
- Dr. Muthukumar Muthusamy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Muthukumar Muthusamy practices Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.