More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Muthukumar Vellaichamy
Dr. Muthukumar Vellaichamy, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Topeka, KS. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Critical Care Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Vellaichamy is affiliated with Stormont-Vail Regional Health Center, Wesley Medical Center and East Tennessee Children's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Muthukumar Vellaichamy has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
While pediatricians are typically the go-to resource when your child gets sick, more serious conditions require special care and closer monitoring. A pediatric critical care specialist works in a hospital setting to treat, diagnose and care for...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Muthukumar Vellaichamy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Topeka, KS.
Dr. Mildred Murphy
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Topeka, KS 0.01 mi19
Dr. Serge Thurin
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Topeka, KS 0.01 mi24
Dr. Jo-Ann Harris
Infectious Disease, Pediatrics
Topeka, KS 0.01 mi39