A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muthumanimoli Sivakumaran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muthumanimoli Sivakumaran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muthumanimoli Sivakumaran, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sivakumaran graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sivakumaran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- United Hospital Center
- Stonewall Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Stonewall Jackson Memorial Hos, Weston, Wv
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muthumanimoli Md Sivakumaran BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Muthumanimoli M. Sivakumaran practice?
- Dr. Muthumanimoli Sivakumaran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Muthumanimoli Sivakumaran practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Los Banos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Weston, WV.
See Los Banos Pediatricians and Los Banos Infectious Disease Doctors.