A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muthusamy Muthiah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muthusamy Muthiah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muthiah
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muthusamy Muthiah, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Muthiah graduated from Thanjavur Medical College.
Dr. Muthiah has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muthusamy Muthiah MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Muthusamy Muthiah practice?
- Dr. Muthusamy Muthiah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Muthusamy Muthiah practices Cardiovascular Disease near Pomona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Upland, CA and Claremont, CA.
See Pomona Cardiologists.