A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muthusamy Muthiah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muthusamy Muthiah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muthusamy Muthiah, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Muthiah graduated from Thanjavur Medical College.
Dr. Muthiah has 5 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Muthiah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Muthusamy Muthiah practice?
Dr. Muthusamy Muthiah practices Cardiovascular Disease near Pomona, CA.
See Pomona Cardiologists.