A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muthusamy Muthiah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muthusamy Muthiah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muthiah
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Muthiah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muthusamy Muthiah, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Muthiah graduated from Thanjavur Medical College.
Dr. Muthiah has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muthusamy Muthiah MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Muthusamy Muthiah practice?
- Dr. Muthusamy Muthiah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Muthusamy Muthiah practices Cardiovascular Disease near Pomona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Upland, CA and Claremont, CA.
See Pomona Cardiologists.