A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muthusamy Sekar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muthusamy Sekar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sekar
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sekar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muthusamy Sekar, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sekar graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Sekar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- South Fulton Medical Center
- Spalding Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muthusamy Sekar MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Muthusamy Sekar practice?
- Dr. Muthusamy Sekar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Muthusamy Sekar practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Stockbridge, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Griffin, GA.
See Stockbridge Cardiologists.