A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Ishii:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. M Ishii is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ishii
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ishii Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. M Ishii, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ishii graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ishii has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- St Mary'S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M Michael Ishii MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. M M. Ishii practice?
- Dr. M Ishii has 1 office location.
Dr. M Ishii practices Psychiatry near Sun Prairie, WI.
See Sun Prairie Psychiatrists.