A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Ishii:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. M Ishii is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. M Ishii, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ishii graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ishii has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- St Mary'S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M Michael Ishii MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. M M. Ishii practice?
- Dr. M Ishii has 3 office locations.
Dr. M Ishii practices Psychiatry near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Sun Prairie, WI and Deerfield, WI.
See Madison Psychiatrists.