Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hidenori Ikuhara
Dr. Hidenori Ikuhara, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Ana, CA, with other offices in Schaumburg, IL and Chicago, IL (and 1 other location). He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ikuhara is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital and St Alexius Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Hidenori Ikuhara has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Hidenori Ikuhara is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Ana, CA.
Dr. Carolina Salas
Santa Ana, CA 0 mi
Dr. Ronald Ortiz
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Santa Ana, CA 0 mi19
Dr. James Boyajian
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Santa Ana, CA 0.15 mi30