A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muttiah Ganeshananthan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muttiah Ganeshananthan is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muttiah Ganeshananthan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ganeshananthan graduated from University Of Colombo.
Dr. Ganeshananthan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Community General Osteopathic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muttiah Ganeshananthan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Muttiah Ganeshananthan practice?
- Dr. Muttiah Ganeshananthan has 1 office location.
Dr. Muttiah Ganeshananthan practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Pulmonologists.