A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muwaffak Abdulhak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muwaffak Abdulhak is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Brain Aneurysm
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Lower Back Pain
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdulhak graduated from University Of Aleppo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abdulhak has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muwaffak M Abdulhak MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muwaffak M. Abdulhak practice?
- Dr. Muwaffak Abdulhak has 1 office location.
Dr. Muwaffak Abdulhak practices Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists.