Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Muzakeer Shaik
Dr. Muzakeer Shaik, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, TX, with other offices in Glendale, AZ and Litchfield Park, AZ (and 8 other locations). He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Shaik is affiliated with East Texas Medical Center Quitman, East Texas Medical Center-Jacksonville and Woodland Heights Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Muzakeer Shaik has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Muzakeer Shaik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, TX.
Dr. James Low Jr
Jacksonville, TX 0 mi29
Dr. Laurence Cunningham
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Jacksonville, TX 0 mi34
Dr. Nabeel Ahmed
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Jacksonville, TX 0 mi22