A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muzamil Rana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muzamil Rana, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muzamil Rana, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rana graduated from Foreign Medical School. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rana has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muzamil I Rana BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Muzamil I. Rana practice?
- Dr. Muzamil Rana has 4 office locations.
Dr. Muzamil Rana practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Seneca, NY and Batavia, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Cardiologists.