Learn more about Dr. Muzamil Rana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muzamil Rana, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rana
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Rana Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muzamil Rana, BS, FACC, MBBS is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Premature Complexes
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Premature Cardiac Complexes
- Stress Echocardiography
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rana graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rana has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muzamil I Rana BS, FACC, and MBBS is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Muzamil I. Rana practice?
- Dr. Muzamil Rana has 1 office location.
Dr. Muzamil Rana practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Cardiologists.