A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muzamil Rana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muzamil Rana, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rana
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rana Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muzamil Rana, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Premature Complexes
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Premature Cardiac Complexes
- Stress Echocardiography
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rana graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rana has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muzamil I Rana FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Muzamil I. Rana practice?
- Dr. Muzamil Rana has 1 office location.
- Dr. Muzamil Rana practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Williamsville, NY.