Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Muzamil Sheikh
Dr. Muzamil Sheikh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Paterson, NJ. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine. Dr. Sheikh is affiliated with St Joseph's Regional Medical Center, St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital and St. Joseph`s Regional Medical Center, Paterson, Nj 07503. She speaks English.
Dr. Muzamil Sheikh has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
Dr. Muzamil Sheikh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paterson, NJ.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Maria Alfakir
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Paterson, NJ 0.01 mi10
Dr. Sandra Gibiezaite
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Paterson, NJ 0.01 mi11