A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muzammil Ahmed is Excellent. Dr. Ahmed has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muzammil Ahmed, MD is board certified in Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ahmed has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- St Mary`s Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ahmed accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Muzammil Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile