A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muzammil Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muzammil Ahmed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muzammil Ahmed, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ahmed has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muzammil M Ahmed MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Muzammil M. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Muzammil Ahmed has 5 office locations.
Dr. Muzammil Ahmed practices Urology near Westland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Taylor, MI.
See Westland Urologists.