Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Rick on May 17th, 2016

He takes the time to resolve any problem, from lower urinary track infection to confidence in prostate biopsy, he is very courteous, with a lot of knowledge. Better than the pseudo experts of university of Michigan that are very arrogant with no knowledge.

Jul 28th, 2013

Dr. Ahmed is an excellent and very knowledgeable dr. I just had TURBT surgery done with him and I felt great the same day!! He completely cured me and put my mind at ease before he performed my surgery. True there is a long wait for him...but it is DEFINITELY worth the wait!!! Anyone who needs to see a urologist should look no further. If you want great results, go to Dr. Ahmed!!!

Jan 19th, 2012

I saw Dr. Ahmed for e d he found other deficiencies that my primary dr. had overlooked. He is worth the wait in the office and he is very thorough I wish he was my primary dr.

Thorough! show details Thorough!
Oct 25th, 2010

He was thorough is his questions and gave me a detailed explanation of my choices in treating kidney my kidney stone.

Oct 1st, 2009

Great doc

Worth the wait!!! show details Worth the wait!!!
by Matt Johnson on Apr 14th, 2009

Well, the wait was quite long, but once i got back to see the doctor, he was very friendly, nice and answered all my questions. He explained everything so that i understood it and gave me options for my treatment so i felt comfortable. I'll be seeing him for years to come.