A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muziana Quadir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Muziana Quadir is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muziana Quadir, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quadir graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Quadir has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- St Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muziana Shaheen Quadir MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Muziana S. Quadir practice?
- Dr. Muziana Quadir has 5 office locations.
Dr. Muziana Quadir practices Internal Medicine near Milford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT and North Haven, CT.
See Milford Internists.