Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jul 1st, 2015 on

Dr. Habib is a consummate professional; knowledgeable, current and expert in his field. His bedside manner is impeccable; he takes the necessary time to explain and to insure that the patient comprehends. He is pleasant, reassuring and patient.

Jun 27th, 2015 on

Dr. Habib has a great bedside manner. He is extremely knowledgeable in what he does and is very patient in explaining everything.

Jun 20th, 2015 on

I'm really happy I found Dr. Habib and his office. He is a great, easy-going, and focused on helping his patients.

May 14th, 2015 on

Excellent doctor. Very conscientious. Friendly office

Apr 24th, 2015 on

He was awesome. Great bedside manners. Explained everything and answered all of my questions.

Mar 23rd, 2015 on

I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Habib. His bedside manner is excellent. His communication about treatment options and insurance coverage is clear. He and his staff are exceptional.

Jan 17th, 2015 on

I was very pleased with Dr Muzzamal Habib on my first visit. He addressed my concern in a professional manner and explained to me steps and procedures so when I left his office I had full knowledge of my concern. I would go back to him.

Jan 9th, 2015 on

Dr. Habib's bedside manner is exceptional. He clearly communicates all aspects of treatments.

Dec 17th, 2014 on

re-scheduled on me twice, once when i was already there

Nov 24th, 2014 on

Very pleasant appointment, professional and courteous

Nov 21st, 2014 on

Taking care of spider veins w/ injections is not a fun experience. Dr. H was sensitive to and very adept at causing the least amount of discomfort. Further he does not count the minutes, unlike some doctors, so that a good number of veins can be treated.

Oct 22nd, 2014 on

He is clear and realistic. Tells you everything you need to know and talks clearly about if insurance would cover the procedure or not. Really nice

Oct 22nd, 2014 on

I have been very pleased with my visits. No complaints.

Oct 13th, 2014 on

So far so good! Check back later after the completion of the procedure.

Jul 21st, 2014 on

I met with the Dr. recently, and was very impressed. He took his time explaining everything that needed to be addressed. He was very professional, kind, and informative. Would recommend him to anyone who needed that type of Dr.

Jul 20th, 2014 on

Excellent Doctor. Very intelligent in the field.

Jan 31st, 2014 on

I was very impressed with his concern about my overall health, his office, and his overall obliging nature.