A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Muzzian Siddiqi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Muzzian Siddiqi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Siddiqi graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Siddiqi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Children's Hospital
- Children S Medical Center
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Muzzian Rani Siddiqi MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Muzzian R. Siddiqi practice?
- Dr. Muzzian Siddiqi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Muzzian Siddiqi practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.