Dr. Mwawaza Sanyika MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 7th, 2013
He knows his patience by name andd their issues too!
Dr Sanyika is a man of genuine care compassionate and concern as his business status states. His office is neat and clean and ready to serve those in his care. I 've been with him for years and I believe that he takes his patients care with the upmost respect. For him to be a nearly one man show He keeps it moving. He has had a few bumps in the road but he has to do what is best for business and patients at the same and that may at some times require him to make those tough decisions. Overall he is a " Great Doctor"

August 3rd, 2008
He is the greatest doctor that I have ever experienced. He is courtesy, he cares, friendly, and always willing to help.
I would advise anyone, if you are looking for a great physician. I would recommend Dr. Sanyika, he knows what he is talking about. I would have rate him between a 1-10. As a 15, hard working man. Who cares about is patients. He always willing to see his patients whenever needed. Overall, I love Dr. Sanyika, and he down to earth, and friendly doctor. That you is very hard to find, in any city.

August 3rd, 2008
Very Good Doctor
Dr. Sanyika has a busy office. Even so, I usually can get an appointment soon. Dr. Sanyika really listens to me and is very thorough. He really cares. I like the office staff. They make sincere efforts in being courteous. I would recommend him to others.