A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. My-Le To:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. My-Le To is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. My-Le To, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. To has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Woodland Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. My-Le Le Do To DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. My-Le L. To practice?
- Dr. My-Le To has 1 office location.
Dr. My-Le To practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Woodland, CA.
See Woodland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.