A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. My Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. My Shaw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Shaw has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- Saint Elizabeth Medical Center - South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. My Le Shaw MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. My L. Shaw practice?
- Dr. My Shaw has 8 office locations.
Dr. My Shaw practices Ophthalmology near Blue Ash, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lapeer, MI and Fenton, MI.