Dr. Myassar Zarif MD Patient Reviews

• 12 reviews

October 26th, 2016
Forever Grateful to you Dr. Zarif

September 24th, 2016
Dr. Zarif is most thorough, compassionate, professional, caring, encouraging and much more. Thank you Dr. Zarif for helping me and my daughter. Thank you for finding my daughter's tumor and directing her to a top surgeon and also for following up with personal phone calls to her after her surgery. You ultimately saved her life. I am forever grateful to you.

September 4th, 2016
Best physician ever!
Dr. Z is awesome. I was diagnosed last year with MS at age 52. My MS was not typical and basically came out of no where quickly. He was relentless in his pursuit to properly diagnose and start treating me. His attention to detail is truly unbelievable. While other Drs are so cold and clinical, Dr Z truly cares about his patients. When you call his office, he actually returns your call. If you seek an outstanding MS specialist, call his office!!!

October 6th, 2015
The Best...

May 5th, 2015
Never happier to meet anyone in my life.
Dr. Zarif is now a part of the family so to speak, I love him. He was very thorough with my treatment. God bless him, I was so miserable and he never gave up on my treatment. He got me that success story, he heard about Dr. Xian and my pain levels have never been lower and less. Awesome men! Thank you Dr. Zarif and Dr. Xian

May 2nd, 2015
Best doctor hands down
Dr. Zarif is one of the most smartest and caring physicans I ever met. His diagnosis is right on , and he answers every question you could ask him. I feel blessed to have such a good doctor at this time to guide me through MS. Anyone seeking a doctor in the field of MS, dont hesitate to call his office.

February 3rd, 2015
love him, gives me the support I need

April 23rd, 2014
A Dr. With a big heart
Dr. Zarif has been treating me now for about three years. (I have ms) this man really does care from office visits to phone calls he takes his time to make sure all your questions are answered Dr zarif makes sure that I get the best care. With Dr. Zarif I know I have the best chance

September 27th, 2013
I took my son there because we went to the ER the day before and they said to go to him because he had pain in his brain. so the DR said you need a MRI right away cause you can need brain surgery. The girl at the desk said we have to call your insurance to have an approval on the MRI . Here it is 4 days later and i call my insurance co. and they said no one called yet.. I was puzzled . So i call the DR office and the girl told me O you have to wait like 1 week to 10 days for us to call your insurance co. I said then i have to make an appointment with the mri dr so now im talking 2 or 3 weeks before i can bring my son for an emergency mri {he cant go to school cause the pain in his brain is so bad and cant turn his eyes hurts too much}She said we have a lot of patiences here and it takes us like a week to 10 day just to call my insurance co. My insurance co said if they would call now we would just tell them yes takes 1 sec. This is un heard of CRAZY! What is this world coming to. Ill never go back there!!!!!

August 14th, 2013
He is a very nice gentleman and he spends the right amount of time with his patients!!

September 29th, 2011
Jay Shankman
I have been a patient of Dr. Zarifs since he was serving his fellowship at Stony Brook. Dr Zarif diagnosed me with Multiple Sclerosis and has been treating me for years. Dr. Zarif is a kind and passionate individual who has used his knowledge to [provide his patients with excellent care.

September 18th, 2009
The perfect gentleman. Extremely thorough, with an excellent office staff.