Dr. Myassar Zarif Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Myassar Zarif?

Forever Grateful

Posted on October 18th, 2017

Posted on July 19th, 2017

I switched from my former doctor of 22 years to Dr. Zarif two years ago. I simply cannot say enough about how comfortable I am that I switched. I highly recommend him.

EXCELLENT DOCTOR!

Posted on July 16th, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Zarif for a lumbar puncture. Going into the appointment, I had all of the normal anxiety and skewed preconceptions related to the procedure, as this was my first time having one done. His staff made me feel at ease, and were very warm and compassionate, and addressed all of my concerns. Dr. Zarif is a consummate professional, and is warm, empathetic and compassionate. He explained the procedure to me in detail. He is a perfectionist. I felt no pain, and experienced no side effects in the hours/days following the LP. I do not have enough good things to say about this amazing doctor. If you are being referred for an LP by your doctor, I highly recommend Dr. Zarif!

Posted on October 26th, 2016

Forever Grateful to you Dr. Zarif

Posted on September 24th, 2016

Dr. Zarif is most thorough, compassionate, professional, caring, encouraging and much more. Thank you Dr. Zarif for helping me and my daughter. Thank you for finding my daughter's tumor and directing her to a top surgeon and also for following up with personal phone calls to her after her surgery. You ultimately saved her life. I am forever grateful to you.

Best physician ever!

Posted on September 4th, 2016

Dr. Z is awesome. I was diagnosed last year with MS at age 52. My MS was not typical and basically came out of no where quickly. He was relentless in his pursuit to properly diagnose and start treating me. His attention to detail is truly unbelievable. While other Drs are so cold and clinical, Dr Z truly cares about his patients. When you call his office, he actually returns your call. If you seek an outstanding MS specialist, call his office!!!

Posted on October 6th, 2015

The Best...

Never happier to meet anyone in my life.

Posted on May 5th, 2015

Dr. Zarif is now a part of the family so to speak, I love him. He was very thorough with my treatment. God bless him, I was so miserable and he never gave up on my treatment. He got me that success story, he heard about Dr. Xian and my pain levels have never been lower and less. Awesome men! Thank you Dr. Zarif and Dr. Xian

Best doctor hands down

Posted on May 2nd, 2015

Dr. Zarif is one of the most smartest and caring physicans I ever met. His diagnosis is right on , and he answers every question you could ask him. I feel blessed to have such a good doctor at this time to guide me through MS. Anyone seeking a doctor in the field of MS, dont hesitate to call his office.

Posted on February 3rd, 2015

love him, gives me the support I need

A Dr. With a big heart

Posted on April 23rd, 2014

Dr. Zarif has been treating me now for about three years. (I have ms) this man really does care from office visits to phone calls he takes his time to make sure all your questions are answered Dr zarif makes sure that I get the best care. With Dr. Zarif I know I have the best chance

Posted on September 27th, 2013

I took my son there because we went to the ER the day before and they said to go to him because he had pain in his brain. so the DR said you need a MRI right away cause you can need brain surgery. The girl at the desk said we have to call your insurance to have an approval on the MRI . Here it is 4 days later and i call my insurance co. and they said no one called yet.. I was puzzled . So i call the DR office and the girl told me O you have to wait like 1 week to 10 days for us to call your insurance co. I said then i have to make an appointment with the mri dr so now im talking 2 or 3 weeks before i can bring my son for an emergency mri {he cant go to school cause the pain in his brain is so bad and cant turn his eyes hurts too much}She said we have a lot of patiences here and it takes us like a week to 10 day just to call my insurance co. My insurance co said if they would call now we would just tell them yes takes 1 sec. This is un heard of CRAZY! What is this world coming to. Ill never go back there!!!!!

Doctor's Response

We understand that situations as you have been dealing with can be very stressful and confusing, however we are not an emergency care facility. If our patients are experiencing an emergency, we encourage them to seek care at an emergency care facility where they can be treated with the appropriate attention. There are instances in which we provide expedited testing services, only at the request of the referring physician. We do serve many patients in an outpatient setting and have to respect them; as such, we need to help patients in the order in which they come to us which includes, but is not limited to, obtaining approvals in a specific order. This may mean that approval is not obtained immediately, although we do try our best to provide this service in a timely manner. It is important for us to take the time to speak with insurance companies and receive approval for testing, such as MRIs, before we send the patient for the procedure or test; this ensures that the patient will not incur any unnecessary bills as that can be a terrible burden on them and their families during a stressful time. We apologize if you were misinformed as to the type of care we provide here and hope that your son received the care he needed from the appropriate facility.