A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Myeong Kang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Myeong Kang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myeong Kang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kang graduated from Chung Shan Medical University, Taichung.
Dr. Kang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- West Marion Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myeong Kang MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Myeong Kang practice?
- Dr. Myeong Kang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Myeong Kang practices Internal Medicine near Ocala, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, FL and Summerfield, FL.
See Ocala Internists.