A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Myhanh Bosse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Myhanh Bosse is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myhanh Bosse, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bosse graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Bosse has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myhanh T Bosse MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Myhanh T. Bosse practice?
- Dr. Myhanh Bosse has 3 office locations.
Dr. Myhanh Bosse practices Gastroenterology near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA and Abington, PA.
See Doylestown Gastroenterologists.