A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Myhanh Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Myhanh Nguyen is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myhanh Nguyen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Nguyen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myhanh Thi Nguyen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Myhanh T. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Myhanh Nguyen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Myhanh Nguyen practices Family Medicine near Sunnyvale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Sunnyvale Family Physicians.