Dr. Myhue Baek Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Myhue Baek?

January 28th, 2016

Discourteous and condescending

When I first was assigned to Dr. Baek, she seemed engaged enough and spent an appropriate amount of time during check-ups as well as appts for relatively minor issues. Over the years, however, she's become really dismissive and flippant towards my concerns. She actually made a mocking face to me at my last appt about a year and a half ago when I told her I prefer not to automatically take meds to mask symptoms I was having. Long story short, my labs revealed that I was in fact having issues. She hasn't followed up with me in the last year. My problems are flaring up again but I've resisted making another appt because her bedside manner has gotten annoying. I'm now in the process of changing doctors.

February 8th, 2013

Is very arrogant and does not listen. Needs more education, and needs to think outside the "pill" box.

December 16th, 2014