A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Myisha Porter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Myisha Porter is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Myisha Porter, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Porter graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Porter has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Carle Foundation Hospital
- Iroquois Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Myisha Zanine Porter MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Myisha Z. Porter practice?
- Dr. Myisha Porter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Myisha Porter practices Pediatrics near Champaign, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Kankakee, IL.
See Champaign Pediatricians.